Ofsted Report 2023
Our school was inspected in January 2023 and was judged as being Good. We are very pleased with the outcome and will strive to continue to deliver the very best education we can for our community.
Summary of key findings for parents and pupils:
- Pupils thrive at St Benedict’s Primary School.
- Pupils are respectful of each other and of adults. The school environment is calm and purposeful.
- Teachers are skilled at adapting the work for pupils, including for those with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND)and those who speak English is an additional language (EAL).
- Reading is a priority.
- Across the school, pupils behave consistently well in the classroom and play happily at social times.
- Pupils grow in confidence and resilience. They are motivated to learn.
- Pupils have a good range of opportunities to take on leadership responsibilities, for example as school counsellors or peer mediators. Trips to places.
- Leaders understand the school community well.
- Across the school, pupils develop a sense of their own voice, and their duty to listen to others. They become confident, independent and increasingly articulate.
- The arrangements for safeguarding are effective.
Please see below to view or download the full OFSTED report